Copyright, Grants, Access and Ownership Declaration:
- Journal Publishing Agreement
- Copyright and Ownership
- Publisher, Journal and Author Rights
- Rights Granted to Publisher and Journal
- Protecting Author Rights
- Address of the Correspondence
Journal Publishing Agreement:
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a ‘journal publishing agreement’. An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author to confirm receipt of the article together with a ‘journal publishing agreement’ form or a link to the online version of this agreement. Concern for the copyright/agreement is compulsory from corresponding author(s).
The intellectual property and copyright on the original content of all scientific contributions shall remain with the authors. The authors grant, in exchange for publication in the journal, exclusive licensing of the first publication, giving the journal the right to produce and disseminate the contributions, whether collectively with other articles or individually, and in all media, forms known or to come. In confirming the open access publication of their articles, all authors agree to license CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0.
All rights reserved. No part of the material protected by this copyright notice may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the prior written permission from the copyright owner. However, permission is not required to copy abstracts of articles on the condition that a full reference to the source is given.
Copyright and Ownership:
The Author (s) may not publish an article anywhere without the prior written permission of the publisher unless it has been changed substantially. The Author (s) warrants that their article is original, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with the permission of the copyright holder and author thereof, that it contains no libelous statements, and does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, or proprietary right of others. The Author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors. In return for these rights:
- Use of Rights: All proprietary rights other than copyrights, such as employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patent applications/registrations, and grants or other funding rights. The right to use all or part of this article, including tables and figures in future works of their own, provided that the proper acknowledgment is made to the publisher as copyright holder. The right to make copies of this article for their own use, but not for sale.
- Plagiarism of the article: It is the responsibility of each author to ensure that article (s) submitted to journal are written with ethical standards in mind, concerning plagiarism. All submissions are thoroughly checked for plagiarism. If an attempt at plagiarism is found in a published article, the authors will be asked to issue a written apology to the authors of the original material. Any article which shows obvious signs of plagiarism will be automatically rejected and its authors may be banned for a duration of 01 years from publishing in the journal. The authors will receive proper notification if such a situation arises.
- Declaration of Competing Interest: All authors must disclose any financial and personal relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence (bias) their work. Examples of potential conflict of interest include employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patent applications/registrations, and grants or other funding. Authors should give their concern about the declaration of competing interest statements during copyright submission of the article to the journal that the authors declare that they have no known competing financial interests or personal relationships that could have appeared to influence the work reported in this article.
Submission Declaration and Verification: Submission of an article implies, that the work described has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and, that if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright-holder. To verify originality, your article may be checked by the originality detection service like Crossref Similarity Check, Turnitin.
- Changes to Authorship: Authors are expected to consider carefully the list and order of authors before submitting their article and provide the definitive list of authors at the time of the original submission. Any addition, deletion or rearrangement of author names in the authorship list should be made only before the article has been accepted and only if approved by the journal editor. To request such a change, the Editor must receive the following from the corresponding author: (a) the reason for the change in author list and (b) written confirmation (e-mail, letter) from all authors that they agree with the addition, removal or rearrangement. In the case of addition or removal of authors, this includes confirmation from the author being added or removed. Only in exceptional circumstances will the editor consider the addition, deletion or rearrangement of authors after the article has been accepted. While the editor considers the request, publication of the article will be suspended. If the article has already been published in an online issue, any requests approved by the editor will result in a corrigendum.
- Article corrections, retractions, removal, and republication will be applicable as per the policy.
- Article Processing Charge (APC): In the case of article withdrawal/removal, APC will not be refunded to the author.
- The entire process of inserting any article into a specialized indexing and abstracting database (for example – Scopus) is done by their team. Neither the journal nor the publishing house has any involvement in the decision to accept or reject an article from the Indexing and Abstracting Database and does not affect the processing time of the article.
- For any dispute or related violence, it will be discussed and considered only in front of ‘Judiciary of Bhopal’ at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Publisher, Journal and Author Rights:
To publish and disseminate research article(s), publishing rights that will be determined by a publishing agreement between the author(s) and Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP). This agreement deals with the transfer or license of the copyright to Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP) and authors retain significant rights to use and share their own published article(s). Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP) supports the need for authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research as per the open access policy.
Rights Granted to Publisher and Journal:
For all published articles, published in proprietary titles Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP) is granted the following rights:
- The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes as per the open access policy.
- The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication.
- The authority to enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.
Protecting Author Rights:
Copyright aims to protect the specific way the article has been written to describe an experiment and the results. Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP) is committed to authors to protect and defend their work and their reputation and takes allegations of infringement, plagiarism, ethic disputes and fraud very seriously.
If an author becomes aware of possible plagiarism, fraud or infringement, Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP) who can then liaise with our in-house legal department. Note that certain open access user licenses may permit quite broad re-use that might otherwise be counted as copyright infringement. For details about how to seek permission to use an article see our permission page.
The opinions expressed and figures provided in journal; are the sole responsibility of the authors. The publisher and the editors bear no responsibility in this regard. Any such liabilities are disclaimed. All disputes are subject to Bhopal (M.P.), India jurisdiction only.
- Journal: International Journal of Basic Sciences and Applied Computing (IJBSAC), # G-18, Block-A, Tirupati Abhinav Commercial Campus, Tirupati Abhinav Homes, Ayodhya Bypass Road, Damkheda, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)-462037, India. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ijbsac.org
- Publisher: Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP), # G-18, Block-A, Tirupati Abhinav Commercial Campus, Tirupati Abhinav Homes, Ayodhya Bypass Road, Damkheda, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)-462037, India. Email: email@example.com Website: www.blueeyesintelligence.org