The International Journal of Basic Sciences and Applied Computing (IJBSAC) is having ISSN 2394-367X (online), monthly international journal, being published in the months of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December by Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)🔗 Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2014. The aim of the journal is to:
- disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Pharmacy.
- dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- seek original and unpublished research article(s) based on theoretical and experimental works for the publication globally.
- publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Pharmacy.
- impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- solicit original and unpublished research article(s), based on theoretical and experimental works.
The International Journal of Basic Sciences and Applied Computing (IJBSAC) is not limited to a specific aspect of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Botany and Pharmacy but is instead devoted to a wide range of subfields in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Pharmacy. While it encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Pharmacy, its core interest lies in issues concerning Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Pharmacy. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
The primary goal of the new editors🔗 is to maintain high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to expediting the time taken for the publication of the article(s). The articles that are sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process.
Articles that are devoted to the purely mathematical aspects without a discussion of the physical implications of the results or the consideration of specific examples are discouraged. Articles concerning Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Pharmacy should not be limited merely to a description and recording of observations but should contain theoretical and quantitative discussion of the results.
The Editors reserve the right to reject article(s) without sending them out for review. Articles for the Regular Issue of the journal can submit, round the year, electronically by using Article Submission System🔗. The summited article (s) should cover following subfields of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Pharmacy:
- Classical Mechanics: Newton’s laws of motion, Lagrangian mechanics, Hamiltonian mechanics, kinematics, statics, dynamics, chaos theory, acoustics, fluid dynamics, continuum mechanics
- Electro techniques: Electrostatics, electrodynamics, electricity, magnetism, magneto statics, Maxwell’s equations, optics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics: Heat engine, kinetic theory
- Quantum mechanics: Path integral formulation, scattering theory, Schrödinger equation, quantum field theory, quantum statistical mechanics
- Relativity: Special relativity, general relativity, Einstein field equations
- Organic Chemistry: the study of carbon and its compounds; the study of the chemistry of life.
- Inorganic Chemistry: the study of compounds not-covered by organic chemistry; the study of inorganic compounds or compounds which do not contain a C-H bond. Many inorganic compounds are those which contain metals.
- Analytical Chemistry: the study of the chemistry of matter and the development of tools used to measure properties of matter.
- Physical Chemistry: the branch of chemistry that applies physics to the study of chemistry. Commonly this includes the applications of thermodynamics and quantum mechanics to chemistry.
- Bio Chemistry: the study of chemical processes that occur inside of living organisms.
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Abstract Algebra (includes group theory, ring theory, field theory, and module theory)
- Number Theory
- Game Theory
- Functional Analysis
- Algebraic Geometry
- Differential Geometry
- Dynamical Systems (includes “chaos theory”)
- Numerical Analysis
- Set Theory
- Category Theory
- Model Theory
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
- Conservation Biology
- Environmental Science and Management
- Evolutionary Biology
- Flowering time and plant responses to abiotic stress
- Freshwater Botany
- Fungal diseases of tropical and temperate plants
- Marine Botany
- Molecular plant biology
- Plant Biodiversity
- Plant Cell Biology
- Plant Development
- Plant Diseases
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Hormones
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Reproduction
- Plant Systematics
- Plant Virology
- Population genetics
- Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutics, Novel Drug Delivery, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmacognosy and Natural Product Research
- Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug Design, Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
- Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics, Pharmacoeconomics
- Research outcomes from medical sciences/case study and biotechnology of pharmaceutical interest are also considered.