The mission of the journal is to bring together thought, academic research and corporate practice in all areas of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Pharmacy in a reader-friendly format. The aim of the journal is to publish high quality peer–reviewed articles in the area of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Pharmacy. The research published in the journal is practically relevant, so that the results are useful for managers in leadership roles related to projects, programs, and portfolios. Therefore, both theoretical and managerial implications of the research need to be considered. In other words, the journal seeks great contributions to both theory and practice, and strongly value both rigor and relevance.
The Editors reserve the right to reject article(s) without sending them out for review. Submitted articles must be within the scope of the journal. All summitted articles go through a double-blind peer review policy Articles for the regular issue can be submitted electronically round the year. The scope includes (but not limited to) the following topics related to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Pharmacy:
- Classical Mechanics: Newton’s Laws of Motion, Lagrangian Mechanics, Hamiltonian Mechanics, Kinematics, Statics, Dynamics, Chaos Theory, Acoustics, Fluid Dynamics, Continuum Mechanics
- Electro Techniques: Electrostatics, Electrodynamics, Electricity, Magnetism, Magneto Statics, Maxwell’s Equations, Optics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics: Heat Engine, Kinetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics: Path Integral Formulation, Scattering Theory, Schrödinger Equation, Quantum Field Theory, Quantum Statistical Mechanics
- Relativity: Special Relativity, General Relativity, Einstein Field Equations
- Organic Chemistry: The Study of Carbon and Its Compounds; The Study of The Chemistry of Life.
- Inorganic Chemistry: The Study of Compounds Not-Covered by Organic Chemistry; The Study of Inorganic Compounds or Compounds Which Do Not Contain a C-H Bond. Many Inorganic Compounds Are Those Which Contain Metals.
- Analytical Chemistry: The Study of The Chemistry of Matter and The Development of Tools Used to Measure Properties of Matter.
- Physical Chemistry: The Branch of Chemistry That Applies Physics to The Study of Chemistry. Commonly This Includes the Applications of Thermodynamics and Quantum Mechanics to Chemistry.
- Biochemistry: The Study of Chemical Processes That Occur Inside of Living Organisms.
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Abstract Algebra (Includes Group Theory, Ring Theory, Field Theory, and Module Theory)
- Number Theory
- Game Theory
- Functional Analysis
- Algebraic Geometry
- Differential Geometry
- Dynamical Systems (Includes “Chaos Theory”)
- Numerical Analysis
- Set Theory
- Category Theory
- Model Theory
- Cell Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
- Conservation Biology
- Environmental Science and Management
- Evolutionary Biology
- Flowering Time and Plant Responses to Abiotic Stress
- Freshwater Botany
- Fungal Diseases of Tropical and Temperate Plants
- Marine Botany
- Molecular Plant Biology
- Plant Biodiversity
- Plant Cell Biology
- Plant Development
- Plant Diseases
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Hormones
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Reproduction
- Plant Systematics
- Plant Virology
- Population Genetics
- Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutics, Novel Drug Delivery, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmacognosy and Natural Product Research
- Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug Design, Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
- Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics, Pharmacoeconomics
- Research Outcomes from Medical Sciences/Case Study and Biotechnology of Pharmaceutical Interest Are Also Considered.