International Journal of Basic Sciences and Applied Computing (IJBSAC) is having ISSN 2394-367X (online), monthly international journal, being published in the months of January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December by Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)🔗 Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2014.
This journal is providing open access services for author (s), reader (s) and institution (s). Journal does not take any kind of fee from the author (s), reader (s) and institution (s). Journal is free and open access for the author (s), reader (s) and institution (s). The ‘Article Processing Charge’ (APC) of the paper is taken by publication house ‘Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication (BEIESP)’ after acceptance of the article.
- Indian Author (s): INR 3000 per paper
- Overseas Author (s): USD 100 per paper
The APC of the article is applicable for per paper one time which is not refundable. Author (s) can withdraw his/her paper (s) at any time but before signing the copyright.
- Once, copyright signed by the author of the paper (either digital or scanned) then APC will not refund to the author of the paper.
- In the case of termination of the paper (as per termination policy) from the journal, APC will not refund to the author.
- In the case of withdrawal of the paper, APC will not refund to the author.
- The APC is not used for indexing and abstracting services for any bibliographic database.
The APC of the article is used:
- to maintain the infrastructure of the publication house.
- to manage salary of all stakeholder
- to manage all kind of hardware and software resources before the publication and after the publication. For example: management of the website, anti-plagiarism software, Laptop (s), Printer (s), etc.
- to live the article in the journal website.
- to assign DOI for the paper
- to pay fee of the required resources. For example, server maintenance fee (monthly basis), cross reference membership fee (yearly basis) etc.