International Journal of Basic Sciences & Applied Computing (IJBSAC) covers all the branches of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Botany. The main topic includes but not limited to:
- Classical Mechanics: Newton's laws of motion, Lagrangian mechanics, Hamiltonian mechanics, kinematics, statics, dynamics, chaos theory, acoustics, fluid dynamics, continuum mechanics
- Electro techniques: Electrostatics, electrodynamics, electricity, magnetism, magneto statics, Maxwell's equations, optics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics: Heat engine, kinetic theory
- Quantum mechanics: Path integral formulation, scattering theory, Schrödinger equation, quantum field theory, quantum statistical mechanics
- Relativity: Special relativity, general relativity, Einstein field equations
- Organic Chemistry: the study of carbon and its compounds; the study of the chemistry of life.
- Inorganic Chemistry: the study of compounds not-covered by organic chemistry; the study of inorganic compounds or compounds which do not contain a C-H bond. Many inorganic compounds are those which contain metals.
- Analytical Chemistry: the study of the chemistry of matter and the development of tools used to measure properties of matter.
- Physical Chemistry: the branch of chemistry that applies physics to the study of chemistry. Commonly this includes the applications of thermodynamics and quantum mechanics to chemistry.
- Bio Chemistry: the study of chemical processes that occur inside of living organisms.
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Real Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- Abstract Algebra (includes group theory, ring theory, field theory, and module theory)
- Number Theory
- Game Theory
- Functional Analysis
- Algebraic Geometry
- Differential Geometry
- Dynamical Systems (includes "chaos theory")
- Numerical Analysis
- Set Theory
- Category Theory
- Model Theory
Open Website at Google Chrome for Best Resolution